WE ARE HIRING. WILL YOU FIT OUR TEAM?
Teamwork is essential to Inmist. We need everyone jiving for a product worthy of our high expectations. You should love what you are doing each and every day. Like the great thrasher poet Ray Barbee once said, “You’re going to have to work. Best case scenario, you find something that you love.” If you think your principals align with the team at Inmist, send us something sweet to watch!
Assistant Editor (Full Time)
A key part of any piece of content, editing! We are looking for a video editor to come alongside our editing team and work on some of the initial steps of the editing process. Throughout Inmist we have kept a very cinematic style within all our films and this person needs to compliment that style. They will be working on everything from File Management, to gathering initial selects and starting the process of putting a story together. We will walk aside this position and teach them all our in-depth techniques that go into our editing process.
This is an office and field position so you would have to live in the Chilliwack / Fraser Valley area.
- Solid background with video editing in Adobe Premiere
- Understanding of cinematography and desire to learn more
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of the key elements of putting a story together
- Basic knowledge of sound design
- Experience working with clients on concepts and revisions
- Uncontrollable love for the outdoors
- Ability to sit back and enjoy a beer between edits